Welcome to Takacist's Guide


Before we begin to explore the world of Everquest II I would like to explain the purpose of this blog and tell you about my gaming history with Everquest. 

  I have been playing Everquest and Everquest II for over twelve years now and over this period of time I have taken witness and discovered many strategies. What kind of strategies and how will they help you? For the past five years that Everquest II has had pvp (Player vs. Player) enabled I have been dominating the battlefields of Norrath and have learned many way to beat my foes and I am here to now teach this. What if you are not a pvper? Among with pvp I have played all classes in the game and have developed a very vast knowledge base on what these classes are capable of and how they can benefit you. Last but not least I have been one of the richest players on Nagafen server and I will finally post my guide on how to make over one hundred platinum a day.

 Rather you are a new player or not this blog should help further you character and hopefully get you on the leader-boards where you to can become a legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment